Skip to content
Spin to win
- Help to noticeably improve the appearance of depth, colour and depression of existing stretch marks.
- Provide additional moisture to replenish the skin and rejuvenation to the rough dry feeling areas on the skin surface. It makes the skin look smoother, firm and toned.
- Vitamin B3 has shown to be useful for encouraging the production of natural emollients that can help the skin remain hydrated.
- Vitamin E helps in reducing sretch marks. Shea Butter helps moisturize the skin, reduces inflammation and smoothens skin.
- Cocoa Butter is a great source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your skin from the inevitable signs of aging and environmental stressors.